12 November 2010

A Chic Provence Design Tour in the Spring, Cherie!


With winter's chill just a whisper away, it's time to plan a Provence tour in the spring! Nothing will put you in better spirits than knowing you, cherie, will be exploring a world class antiques and brocante show to your heart's content. And that you will experience Provencal life and its many beautiful aspects from a designer's point of view, knowing that every detail is taken care of for you. A little luxury in Provence will soothe the soul.

We are quite excited to announce A Chic Provence Design Tour to the heart of Provence, l'Isle sur la Sorgue for Easter, 2011.

C'est fantastique! Cherie, we will be there for the incomparable Foire Internationale des Antiques et Brocante a la Pacque! You must join us! You know you want to. You need this trip!




A Chic Provence Design Tour at the Conservatory of Color where we'll take a
hands-on class in decorative arts from French artisans!

you'll be visiting the land that inspired Van Gogh's
stunning Almond Blossoms!

my favorite map of la belle Provence, courtesy
of ProvenceWeb

ah! we arrive at the Cafe de France in l'Isle sur la Sorgue
just in time for le dejeuner!

another day, lunch at Bistro Industrie... pourquoi pas?


stunning antique toile de jouy
I found at the brocante

horn-handled knives with silver mounts
found at the flea market in Provence

the charming village of l'Isle sur la Sorgue with its
bifurcated river and island now home to
the best antiques and brocantes in the world is
the base for A Chic Provence Design Tour Easter 2011


you will find yourself mesmerized by the
500 vendor stalls at the Foire Internationale
des Antiques et Brocante, Easter 2011

perhaps you will need one of these,
hmm cherie?


bien sur, we will visit this magical village of
Rouissillon, where the color ochre itself was born!
a Chic Provence Design Tour specialty


we will of course visit the national monument
of the Roman village that has only recently
been excavated and opened to the public


no Provence tour is complete without at least
one culinary adventure... a cooking class, cherie!
and this one is in a chateau!


can you smell the lavender yet?


***




&









22 comments:

  1. What a wonderful trip..and yes..I need it....wish I could go! K

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think i'll be in provence at easter 2011!

    And I know Isle sur la Sorgue!

    Perhaps we'll meet us?!

    Salut!
    *Tasiaa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to go and not work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would LOVE to come along on this trip with you, Kit; sure to be amazing...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes, I dream about holidays in Provence all winters days. What inspiration photos, I have thats colorful tables and chairs in my home, I dream about Provence sitting on it ;)
    Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely idea! I'm sure you will have a lot of fun and great food -)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh i will dream of this... esp with you kit! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those knives are beautiful, I would love to be at that Easter brocante scouring for such antiques. I will have to dream at the moment, although on my next buying trip...I may just make it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You rock: a Chic Provence Design Trip is pure genius. You'll be here next Easter then. Maybe I can try and join you in some brocantes or flea markets? I'd love to. All the best, speak soon and have a lovely week end.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Omg, how exciting! I hope I can leave hubby and kids to join you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. BONJOUR,
    très beau blog, très beau, élégant, agréable...
    BONHEUR,
    JOIE,
    PLAISIR,

    Lisou

    Kiss from my PROVENCE in FRANCE

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a perfect package! There's everything I like, a perfect present for a wife who needs a break! That's me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That sounds magnifique! How fun to come along to this. I am literally touching the screen as I look at the pictures.. A buffet of goodness. Lucky those who come along!!


    X Charlotta

    ReplyDelete
  14. it sounds like such a fun great trip. To be able take the time for a cooking and art lesson, visit a few villages in great company.... unfortunately, i think I have just filled my quotas of fun days away from the showroom.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Bonjour,
    cela fait plaisir de voir sa région en photo dans un blog, c'est fantastique, c'est émouvant.
    J'aime profondément ma région: le Vaucluse, et dans mon atelier c'est chaque jour que je ressens cette chance fabuleuse.
    Votre blog est très beau, très plaisant, c'est un bonheur de s'y promener...
    Je suis ravie de vous avoir rencontré ce matin.

    Lisou,
    kiss from my Provence!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats!!
    for the amazing blog!
    I loved everything!!

    greetings from São Paulo
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a delightful trip! Have a sweet day!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh Kit this sounds divine! I can smell the lavender and I so wish I could come! How exciting. Thanks for dropping by and for joining "Coastal". It is always so lovely to hear from you and I know this trip will be amazing!
    best wishes
    Frances

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great I wish I had time to join!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. OMG, if I weren't due to have a baby around Easter, I would totally join you! I love in Germany and LOVE France, but have yet to make it to Provence. It is on my list!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Nous allons en Provence chaque année et chaque fois nous y découvrons de nouvelles merveilles, merci de partager si gentilment :) carole giffard, sherbrooke, quebec

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think! merci!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails